Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yet Another Game Blog?

Well, the fact is that I have been a keen player of serious board games, wargames and RPGs since the mid 70s and I have a lot to say about them (sometimes). I'm clogging a couple of boards up with my dribble on this subject and the tiome has come for a change of direction.

Will anyone else be interested in what I say? I don't know and I don't care very much. This is really for my own satisfaction. Over the next few weeks I'll be talking, when the mood takes me, about games I'm playing, have played or want to play.

Sometimes I may talk about the people who play them too, but that won't be the primary focus as it usually leads to ranting and there're plenty of other places to do that more constructively.

Sometimes I'll talk about actual games I've played, either to constructively analyse the flow of the play and the ease of the rules, sometimes just to vent about the other people sitting around the table .

No comments: