Monday, October 26, 2015

Reality Obscures

I just tried accessing the Reality Blurs website in order to catch up on what they were doing. Reality Blurs puts out the Realms of Cthulhu setting for Savage Worlds, among others, and I was looking to see what was new in the swamp.

Big mistake. The website is an animated splat of animate incomprehensibility, approaching Peter Gabriel levels of Function Drowned By Art.

Shame really. I might have been interested in buying something, but I'm damned if I'll fight someone's website to give them money, especially when it is drinking my limited mobile bandwidth like an Englishman drinks beer after someone says "free bar". Sorry, Reality Blurs, massive fail.

No link because if you really want to dip your feet in the toxic sludge you need the practice that searching for it will give you.

No comments: